Residents: Please CLICK HERE to read an important notice about appraised land values in our community and related protest recommendation.

The deadline for filing an appeal/protest is Monday, May 16th

frequently asked questions

How do I report a streetlight outage?
CenterPoint Energy is responsible for maintaining the street lights. You can call them at 713-207-7777 or click on the link to report the problem via CenterPoint’s website: CenterPoint Street Light Outage Form

Who do I contact for water service?
City of Pearland Water-281-652-1603

Do I need to obtain approval before painting my house?
Before making any exterior improvements/modifications, such as replacing a roof, remodeling, landscaping or any exterior building, exterior painting (even to paint the same color), pools, etc. approval MUST be received BEFORE any type of building or change takes place. Please submit the signed Exterior Improvement Application to the Southdown ACC Committee for review. The application will be returned to you either approved or denied within 30 days of receiving all required information.  If approved, work may commence immediately. If not approved, work may NOT commence, but you can request a hearing before the committee to explore different options concerning your improvement project.

You may print the Application or contact Montage Community Services at 281-232-7659 for a copy of the form.

Completed forms should be sent to:
Montage Community Services
7002 Riverbrook Drive, Suite 400
Sugar Land, TX 77479

Phone: 281-232-7659

Can I pay my dues online?
Yes, you can make an online payment at the link below: